Cook Medical jobs
- Plan, implement, configure and troubleshoot database instances within the Cook Medical IT Infrastructure, including servers and related software.
- This unit provides ongoing medical monitoring, rehabilitation or re-enablement to patients following an acute hospital stay.
- What does the role entail?
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and Cook Medical Sales teams throughout Europe.
- Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader.
- As a team, we are continuously searching for ways to bring innovative solutions to business challenges.
- If you have a mind-set for detail, an aptitude for…
- Knowledge of medical device quality standards/practises or similar regulated industry.
- Develops global regulatory strategies for Cook medical devices in…
- Assist the relevant Division management in Cook by creating effective operational tools to facilitate educational program.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Good working knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives (ISO13485 and FDA CFR 820).
- All posts are subject to satisfactory references, medical and Garda vetting.
- Reports To:Catering Manager/Cook/Nurse in Charge.
- What does this role entail?
- Our RA team in Limerick are responsible for global regulation in over 60 countries, managing pre- & post- market regulation for all product classifications and…
- To proactively promote a positive Health and Safety environment for all employees.
- The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist will provide technical support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.