Customer Service Representative jobs
- As a Customer Service Representative, you’re the one who helps customers after they purchase our products.
- Strong customer focus and can make decisions quickly.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle a range of complex customer interactions (primarily over the phone).
- Be #AtYourBest at our Wexford office.
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service.
- Eventbrite’s customer base and platform are growing.
- And we do it all at scale.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role within logistics operations.
- Liaising between the customer, internal departments and external service…
- What makes a successful Customer Service Representative with BT?
- What will you be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
Snap Franchising Limited
- Internal Sales / Customer Service Representative Job Overview:
- We are currently hiring an Internal Sales / Customer Service Representative – Full Time post.
- Kiehl's Customer Representative - Dundrum Boutique (37.5 hours / 5 days per week) - Maternity Cover.
- To provide exceptional service to Kiehl’s customers and…
Cook Medical Europe Ltd
- Previous experience in a multi-national customer service environment advantageous.
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and Cook…
- We have an opening for a Customer Service Representative - International possessing a solid technical background in telecommunications and mobile technologies.
- Kiehl's Part Time Customer Representative - Debenhams Cork (30 hours / 4 days per week).
- To provide exceptional service to Kiehl’s customers and achieving sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.