Laboratory Technician jobs
- Kerry is a global leader in taste & nutrition.
- Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and…
- The laboratory apprenticeships are, “earn while you learn” higher certificate and degree programmes that combine paid on the job training with academic study.
Dungarvan, County Waterford
- A full time permanent vacancy has arisen for the position of a laboratory technician in the Glanbia Central Laboratory, situated at Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- The Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant I performs a variety of tasks related to the pre-analytical processing of biological specimens for testing performed…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Co-ordinate laboratory equipment activity to satisfy demands.
- Develop and implement best practices for laboratory activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Ornua Co-operative Limited
Mitchelstown, County Cork
- Responsibility for correct disposable of waste generated in the laboratory and upkeep of laboratory facility.
- The Laboratory Technician will have responsibility…
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- The successful candidate will be based in the laboratories at Ballyragget.
- Based in Ballyragget & reporting to the QC Laboratory Manager, the role will involve…
- In Ireland, Abbott employs almost 3,000 people across 11 sites.
- Abbott has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and…
- General laboratory duties as specified by the head of Department of Science.
- Ensure that laboratories, materials and equipment are kept clean, tidy and in good…
- Involvement in ordering materials for laboratory.
- Maintain 5S standards in the Microbiology laboratory and office area.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.