Laboratory Technician jobs
- Are you ready to make a difference in this world?
- Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices?
- Knowledge and practical experience with food R&D/Quality laboratories is desirable.
- Relevant experience in laboratory and pilot plant environment, as well as in…
Béal Atha an Tuair, County Kildare
- The successful candidate will be based in the laboratory at Ballitore.
- Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business,…
- For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies.
- With a new start at Specsavers, there’s no telling how far you’ll go.
- You’ve got the skills, experience and the drive.
- An eye for detail is a must.
- Follow control procedures to ensure laboratory standards are maintained.
- Experience in a process engineering environment, working with equipment and processes,…
- Organise the replenishment of relevant laboratory supplies.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment as required.
- Adhere to safe lab practices and GLP.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Previous laboratory experience is required.
- What you need to know:
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Assistant/Laboratory…
- Responsible for stock replenishment within laboratories and ordering consumables.
- Verification/Calibration of laboratory equipment, including balances, pH…
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- The Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant I performs a variety of tasks related to the pre-analytical processing of biological specimens for testing performed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.