Project Manager jobs
- Experience in managing multiple project types such as web projects and/or online content preferred.
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope,…
- Manage regional and local projects throughout the project lifecycle from start up through post implementation; including scoping, planning, executing and…
- Ability to write detailed project documentation such as project plans, guidelines, schedules and post-productions reports in a clear and concise manner.
- The University of Limerick (UL) with over 15,000 students and 1,400 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Delivering projects with the highest quality.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
Maynooth, County Kildare
- To maximise the project margin.
- Communicate the project strategy & programme with the project team ensuring the objectives are met and understood.
- This role will provide the business leadership for strategic projects within our finance technology strategy; drive project portfolio manager tool…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- As a project manager you will.
- Ownership of project steering meetings.
- Previous experience of offsoring / near shoring projects.
- Who we are looking for.
Duleek, County Meath
- To manage the project from receipt of the Project Handover file from senior management to handover to the customer of the project and close out of the project…
- Excellent opportunity to manage a thriving Environmental Consultancy based in Ennis, Co Clare.
- This person will need to be an excellent people person and very…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.