Administrative Assistant jobs
€49,835 - €64,786 a year
- Have satisfactory experience in administrative procedures, including adequate practical experience in work of an executive nature, office organisation and…
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- Providing administrative support for the aforementioned programmes.
- Applications are now invited for the following positions:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an emphasis on high attention to detail are essential for this position.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
- An administrative assistant degree or a degree from a business school is a real plus.
- First experience in an administrative position would be an asset.
- Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands…
- Provide administrative support to Slack's VP of Sales, EMEA, based in Dublin.
- Slack is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to…
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering stationary supplies.
- Oaktree is a leader among global investment managers…
- Demonstrable previous experience in an executive assistant role.
- Currently working in an Executive assistant role, and want to pursue your career in a…
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€12.49 an hour
- Location: Castlerea and Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon.
- Days: 2.5 days (Monday + Friday full days) (flexibility on the half day on Tues, Weds or Thurs).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.