Administrative Assistant jobs
€44,815 - €57,965 a year
- Applications are invited for an appointment as Placement Officer, Career Development Centre at NUI Galway.
- The post holder builds relationships with employers,…
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as required, such as word processing, filing, processing orders, scanning and shredding documents, answering calls on…
€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Strong skills in administrative processes with meticulous record keeping ability.
- Assist in the provision of administrative support to staff in relation to…
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an emphasis on high attention to detail are essential for this position.
€462 - €725 a week
- The Legal Aid Board is an independent state agency which provides legal aid and advice in civil cases to persons of modest means at little cost.
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
- An administrative assistant degree or a degree from a business school is a real plus.
- First experience in an administrative position would be an asset.
- Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a English/Portuguese speaking Administrative Assistant to join the team!
- Acting as support on standard tasks.
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering stationary supplies.
- Oaktree is a leader among global investment managers…
- Project business and administrative tasks and supporting project staff in general administration such as; proof reading, report formatting, printing, binding,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.