Electrical Engineer jobs
- Specific IT knowledge of databases such as SQL, Microsoft excel, web bases applications, SCADA, BMS, and electrical metering systems.
- The Trainee Electrical Engineer will work with the electrical and automation design team on the development of electrical and automation control systems for…
- Development of new electrical designs and concepts.
- This role will work across producing detailed electrical designs for Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Throughout the assignments you will also develop and boost your technical expertise in the field of high voltage power electronics and will lead a new…
- Liaise with electrical design engineers to prepare modifications to electrical drawings.
- The successful candidate will work within the electrical design…
- Proficient in the use of electrical design analysis and Microsoft Office software.
- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control…
- Principal-level personnel will also have lead engineer and mentoring responsibilities.
- These products include substrate and printed circuit board sub-assemblies…
Leixlip, County Kildare
- ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy…
- Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin or Cork office.
€35,000 - €42,000 a year
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors.
- Raise/promote the level of technical excellence relating to electrical building services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.