Sales Manager jobs
- You’ll bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales skills to help our customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast.
- Strong demonstrated and proven software sales experience.
- Demonstrated people management experience of a sales…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- The Regional Network manager will work in conjunction with our Network Members to assist them in achieving the standard of service required across our Network.
- With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong…
- Applications are currently being invited for the role of Project Manager (PM), the successful candidate will drive the delivery of Web Publishing activities and…
- Report all incidents, accidents and driving convictions to the appropriate manager.
- Maximise strategic partnership with other companies to maximize sales for…
- You’ll also bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales skills to help customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Based on the size and scale of our sales business, we have multiple disciplines available including (but not limited too):
- Experience achieving strategic sales goals.
- Experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
- Experience in a team environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.